Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA symptom-based version of the critically-acclaimed Norton/Surgery: Basic Science and Clinical Evidence, Learning Surgery provides a ready reference to those in third and fourth year residencies. Essential algorithms and case presentations meet with clerkship learning objectives as outlined by the Association of Surgical Education in their ASE Manual. Two sections include Introduction to Clinical Surgery in the Surgical Clerkship Setting and Management of Surgical Diseases During the Clerkship. Chapters include: Stroke, Hypertension, Abdominal Masses, Head Injuries, and Burns. Written by leading clinicians and educators, both surgery residents and medical students will find LEARNING SURGERY indispensible in their rotations and clerkships. Surgeons who train residents will also find the text a valuable ajunct to their teaching.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 102 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1517 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byStephen F. Lowry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.