All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis story of the Braun Brothers is one of forced interdependence in spite of sibling rivalry. The ordered life of Joseph, the younger brother, falls apart after a man gets killed as the result of a barroom brawl. Joseph's older brother Harry goes to jail and Joseph starts to work with deprived teens at a n-profit. When Harry is released, Joseph has to re-invent himself again and is w forced to care for his brother who has suffered brain damage during his incarceration. Together they build a landscape maintenance business and a real estate business. Now wealthy, Harry retires and Joseph tries politics. Corruption beckons and an old underworld contact of Harry's surfaces and provides their final challenge.
- Author BiographyAfter a successful academic career in science at Bristol University in the UK, James (Jim) Goodwin moved to the US in 1999 where he authored two successful science textbooks that are now available in second editions. In 2010, he devoted himself to writing novels. Hazel Johnson a Boston love story, was the first to be published. A Silk Robe, a story set in the Pacific Northwest about a young man struggling to overcome a family tragedy is his second, and he is working on two more. His blog can be found at jimgoodwinbooks.com. He lives in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Jim Goodwin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.