All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe author designed this book, like Volume I of the set, to give elementary school librarians a quick, enjoyable way to coordinate with teachers to teach information literacy and literacy skills aligned with national standards. Each chapter consists of lesson plans for each grade level from K-5. In this second volume, as in the first, each chapter gives quick and easy, standard-based lessons with reproducible lesson sheets and simple directions. Each set of directions mentions teaching teams, objectives, learning modalities/Gardner's Multiple Intelligences, McCREL National Standards, AASL/AECT Standards, and detailed teaching resources/book titles. The volume contains all new lesson plans. Grades K-5.
- Author BiographyJoyce Keeling is a PreK-8 School Librarian at Clarion-Goldfield Schools where she has enjoyed teaching many library skills classes for over ten years. She has a Master's degree in School Library from the University of Northern Iowa.
- Author(s)Joyce Keeling
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.