All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionTV chef, dragon slayer and bestselling author Levi Roots brings carnival to the kitchen with his hot'n'spicy Caribbean cookbook. After winning over the business minds of The Dragon's Den with little more than a song and a smile, entrepreneur Levi Roots has since sold more than one million bottles of his delicious Reggae Reggae Sauce and w he has his very own cookbook! Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae Cookbook brings the excitement and vitality of Caribbean flavours to your own cooking. An eclectic and colourful range of recipes from simple dishes for students to fantastic feasts for friends are all accompanied by heart-warming anecdotes in Levi's incomparable tell-it-like-it-is style. This bright and colourful book brings together influences as diverse as Jamaican folk tales, Notting Hill Carnival and the music of Bob Marley to create family-friendly food with that famous jerk kick. Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae Cookbook will surely add a funky beat to what you eat! Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae Cookbook features more than 80 simple and exciting recipes such as Mash-Up Eggs, Salmon St Jago de la Vega , Guinness Punch, Rum Cake and Sweet Potato Pudding. Levi also offers a diverse range of vegetarian dishes and puts a Caribbean twist on classic European favourites such as pizza and pasta.
- Author BiographyLevi Roots is a Reggae musician, chef and entrepreneur. He has performed with James Brown and Maxi Priest and was nominated for a MOBO award in 1998. He gained widespread fame after appearing on the UK television programme Dragons' Den looking for funding for his Reggae Reggae Sauce . He now creates delicious West Indian recipes in the kitchen of his South London restaurant.
- Author(s)Levi Roots
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight756 g
- Width195 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.