All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionLibraries and Identity summarizes the role of institutional identity in the emergence of new types of libraries such as joint-use libraries and digital libraries. Professional and institutional identity has shown to be one of the most problematic, yet overlooked issues to deal with when traditional libraries such as public libraries and academic libraries develop into new shapes. The author clearly outlines the importance of identity in making change and invation in libraries understandable. Based on original research the book comprehensively explores the role of identity as a trigger for change and development in libraries.
- Author BiographyDr Joacim Hansson is Senior Lecturer at the department of Library and Information Science at the School of Humanities, Vaxjo University, Sweden. He has published extensively both in Swedish and internationally. Libraries and Identity is his fifth book.
- Author(s)Joacim Hansson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.