All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling authors of Lessons from the Light offer a new and provocative understanding of heaven and how messages from the afterlife can assist you in the here and w. We live in a world of near-universal acceptance that once our lives on the earth come to an end we continue to a greater world. Whether that destination is called -Heaven, - -Nirvana, - or simply -The Other Side, - tradition teaches us that there is, in most cases, a fairy-tale ending to life, a place where joy and harmony reigns supreme. Yet, as this book attests there is still more to heaven and earth than is dreamt of in our philosophies. George Anderson is considered by many to be the greatest medium living today. After more than 50 years of hearing from souls who have transitioned to the world hereafter, he is constantly reminded by those who have passed that our preconceived tions of this life--and the next--aren't always accurate. The nine stories in this book illuminate times when unusual circumstances such as sudden death, unresolved emotions, abusive relationships, and painful family dynamics, make it necessary for the dead and the living to find new doors to healing. In session with Anderson, survivors and those who have passed meet again in encounters that are profound, bittersweet, highly-emotional and sometimes, downright, funny. What we learn is that there are little-kwn spiritual treasures--and lessons to be learned--about heaven and earth that can restore, revitalize, and make new what was once broken. Life Between Heaven and Earth is an inspiring, thought-provoking, path-changing work, one that affirms that matter how complicated a circumstance is, resolution, peace and acceptance can be found in deep and remarkable ways.
- Author BiographyGEORGE ANDERSON is the first medium in history to appear regularly on a cable television show, the first medium to gain international exposure for his extraordinary ability, and the only medium to be cleared by Network Television Standards and Practices to appear on the first-ever prime-time special on mediumship, Contact: Talking to the Dead. He is the only living medium to have been invited to Holland by surviving members of the family of Anne Frank, and he remains the most scientifically tested medium on earth. Anderson has been featured in newspapers and on television and is the New York Times bestselling author of Walking in the Garden of Souls and George Anderson's Lessons from the Light. ANDREW BARONE is executive director of the George Anderson Grief Support Programs and a cofounder of the Foundation of Hope, an organization that helps bring the comfort and solace of bereavement programs into communities across the United States and around the world. A former classical pianist, he has dedicated his skills and life experiences to helping others gain a better understanding of matters related to loss and dying, and to furthering the acceptance of mediumship as a bona fide grief therapy. He is the coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Walking in the Garden of Souls and George Anderson's Lessons from the Light.
- Author(s)Andrew Barone,George Anderson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarmony Books
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.