All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsher is brilliant at conveying the vastness of space, the strangeness of alien life, and the sweep of planetary horizons. --SFX Magazine <p/>From the mind of Neal Asher and his Polity universe comes Line War, which has Agent Cormac once again on the trail, investigating an attack of his AI masters. When one of Erebus's wormships kills millions on the world of Klurhammon for tactical reason and the AI entity controlling the lethal Jain techlogy attacks the Polity, Cormac has to figure out the reasons behind these sinister motives. <p/>When further attacks ensue, it brings some of the most dangerous individuals in the Polity to the front lines of the war. This includes Mr. Crane, the indefatigable brass killing machine who sets out for vengeance, and Orlandine, a vastly augmented haiman who herself controls Jain techlogy, seeks a weapon of appalling power, and finds allies in those who fought in an ancient war. <p/>With death and destruction on the horizon, Mika, the scientist and dragon expert, is kidnapped and forced to wake the makers of the Jain techlogy from their five-million-year slumber. But are Erebus's attacks t erratic and instead completely planned out? And could that spell the end of the Polity? Only Agent Cormac can figure it out. <p/>Skyhorse Publishing, under our Night Shade and Talos imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of titles for readers interested in science fiction (space opera, time travel, hard SF, alien invasion, near-future dystopia), fantasy (grimdark, sword and sorcery, contemporary urban fantasy, steampunk, alternative history), and horror (zombies, vampires, and the occult and supernatural), and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller, a national bestseller, or a Hugo or Nebula award-winner, we are committed to publishing quality books from a diverse group of authors.
- Author BiographyNeal Asher is a science fiction writer whose work has been nominated for both the Philip K. Dick and the British Fantasy Society awards. He has published more than fifteen books, many set within his Polity universe, including Gridlinked, The Skinner, and Prador Moon. He divides his time between Essex and a home in Crete.
- Author(s)Neal Asher
- PublisherNight Shade Books
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleAgent Cormac
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNight Shade Books
- Weight671 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.