Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, I explored differential equations for operation in Lie group and for representations of group Lie in a vector space.
- Author BiographyI studied at Odessa I. I. Mechnikov University from 1973 to 1979. After long search, in 1975 I realized that differential geometry is the most interesting for me field of mathematics. So I came to the department of geometry and topology to write term research paper and diploma research paper. Both research papers had subject related to my interest in geometry and physics. I saw that my diploma research paper will be not easy. So I presented my term research paper in 1977, one year before it was scheduled, in order to have more time to prepare my diploma research paper. I determined the subject of my diploma research paper in December 1977, during my vacation in Pyatigorsk, Caucasus. I finished my diploma research paper in August 1978, during my next vacation. However I still continue my research. This book reflects only one step in this research.
- Author(s)Aleks Kleyn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.