All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past twenty years Listeria mocytogenes has emerged as one of the most intensely studied bacterial pathogens. New windows are constantly being opened into the complexity of host cell biology and the interplay of the signals connecting the various cells and organs involved in the host response. This volume includes research from studies at the molecular level on the pathogenesis of Listeria mocytogenes and the response of the host to its infections.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight681 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHao Shen,Howard Goldfine
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.