Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains contributions from the Stockholm triennial conference of the Nordic Association for Canadian Studies and presents Joy Kogawa's compelling plea for peace and a sheaf of poems by Heather Spears along with twenty essays using a variety of approaches in dealing with a wide range of Canadian writers. The origins and circumstances of travel books and of diaries written by pioneering women are explored as are the functions of sports and science fiction. Among the offerings are also investigations of the Canadian landscape and its metaphors in a large selection of drama, poetry and prose. The concluding piece discusses the reception of English-Canadian literature in Sweden.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Dr (Docent) Britta Olinder, Goteborg University, has taught English literatures for over thirty years and published on Restoration drama, Irish, Canadian, Indian, African and Australian literature.
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEtudes Canadiennes - Canadian Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Content Note1 ill.
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byBritta Olinder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.