All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionMacbeth was meant to be exciting. It was meant to entertain. Let me rephrase those statements: Macbeth IS meant to be exciting. It IS meant to entertain. While there are many layers and complexities to the play, it still remains powerful and entertaining, and ruthlessly appealing. Too often, scholars and directors get caught up in the complexities and lose that main goal of entertainment. When William Shakespeare was alive and writing, he was the equivalent to Steven Spielberg - a provider of entertainment. Sometimes that entertainment is more layered and complex. Other times it is pure pleasure and fun. Macbeth was t meant for the scholar; it was meant for the casual play goer, the casual reader, the casual movie watcher. This study guide addresses the complexities but maintains the excitement.
- Author BiographyBrian Barsuglia is an educator and author. He has penned more than 400 published articles and his written multiple novels, study guides and longer works.
- Author(s)Brian Barsuglia
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.