All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming board book with fantastic fingerprint pictures is a delightful and captivating way to help children learn ten key first words. Brightly colored fingerprints are turned into an apple, a dog, a boy, a flower and more by adding photographs of fun, everyday things for children to spot. With raised embossing for little fingers to reach out for and explore on every picture, Little Alphaprints: Words is a visual and tactile experience that children will want to repeat over and over again.
- Author BiographyRoger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London and has three children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
- Author(s)Roger Priddy
- PublisherPriddy Books
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleAlphaprints
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPriddy Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.