Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Christian mystery, celebrated in the Roman Catholic liturgy, is a sensible mystery, and calls out for artistic expression. Living Beauty explores the Christian mystery and points to the need for a liturgical aesthetic as a means to encounter the divine mystery. A liturgical aesthetic gives an account of Christian worship in terms of a new set of categories that includes divine beauty, a theology of sensibility, and the new tion of a unitive revelatory experience.
- Author BiographyAlejandro Garcia-Rivera is professor of systematic theology at the Jesuit School of Theology, Berkeley. He is the author of A Wounded Innocence: Sketches for a Theology of Art. Thomas Scirghi is associate professor of liturgical theology at the Jesuit School of Theology, Berkeley. He regularly lectures on liturgical and sacramental theology.
- Author(s)Alejandro Garcia-Rivera,Thomas J. Scirghi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleCelebrating Faith: Explorations in Latino Spirituality and Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.