CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionLiving Realization is a contemporary approach or method created by ted author/speaker Scott Kiloby for realizing freedom, otherwise kwn as 'nduality'. More specially, it's the realization that you are already free at the core of your experience and that all separation, both in space and time, is a belief system. Living Realization is kwn for its simplicity. The basic invitation invites us to: recognize awareness, let all appearances be as they are and see that all appearances are inseparable. These simple points are really all you need to recognize freedom in the midst of your life.
- Author BiographyScott Kiloby is a noted author, teacher, and international speaker on the subject of non-dual wisdom as it applies to addiction, depression, anxiety, and trauma. He is founder of a worldwide community of Living Inquiries facilitators who work with people in over twelve different countries. He is also cofounder of The Kiloby Center for Recovery in Rancho Mirage, CA, the first addiction, anxiety, and depression treatment center to focus primarily on mindfulness.
- Author(s)Scott Kiloby
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNon-Duality Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.