All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by subject matter experts and leading child psychologists from the Child Guidance Clinic of the Health Promotion Board of Singapore, this series of handbooks will help parents and educators to handle self-harm behaviour - Why do teenagers want to harm themselves and will it lead to suicide?
- Author BiographyDr Ong Say How is a Senior Consultant and Chief at the Child Guidance Clinic in Singapore.
- Author(s)Ong Say How
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleLiving with
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.