All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lizzie's father finds himself out of work during the General Motors strike in 1970, he packs up his family and takes them from the Motor City to his mother's farm in Virginia. Lizzie, along with her sisters, is in for an adventure she could never have dreamed of! The city girls' t only learn to milk cows, fish with cane poles, and feed chickens, they also learn about life and death in the most natural of settings. Along the way, Lizzie encounters many joyful experiences, discovering the real meaning of life among family and rural lifestyles. This book will take readers back to a simpler time -- a time of self-discovery, true family values, and real imagination! For readers eight years old to eighty-eight years old!
- Author Biography<p>Liesa Swejkoski grew up in Wayne County, Michigan. After high school, she attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, majoring in elementary education. She has been writing since the mid-1980s. This is her second published book. She still maintains a home in Michigan. She has a husband, two daughters, a son-in-law, a grandson, and several cats.
- Author(s)Liesa Swejkoski
- PublisherSynergy Books Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSynergy Books Publishing
- Weight178 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.