All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.60
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $29.03
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Crete is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Rub shoulders with the Mian ghosts, enrich your understanding of Kssos, or discover a charming boutique hotel in the winding streets of Hania Old Town; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Crete and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet Crete Travel Guide: *Colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, politics, wildlife, and cuisine *Over 29 maps *Covers Hania, Iraklio, Rethym, Lasithi, Kssos, Vai, Elounda, Agia Nikolaos, Agia Marina, Hersonisos, Platanias, Vamos, Almyrida, Ierapetra, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Crete, our most comprehensive guide to Crete, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled * Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Greek Islands guide or Greece guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover Greece, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Alexis Averbuck,Kate Armstrong,Korina Miller,Lonely Planet,Richard Waters
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content Note35 maps
- Weight310 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- pouch0301 Dec, 2016by
Great, informative book
This book was very informative and provided a good overview of Crete.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.