All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for Lionel is a warm, insightful memoir about how dementia entered Sharon Snir's family and left them struggling with fear and sorrow. As Sharon shares her inspirational story, she invites you into her world of laughter and tears. Written for family and friends of those with the disease, it helps readers regain their courage and find the joys of relating in the here and w.
- Author BiographySharon Snir is a practising gestalt psychotherapist who gives regular local and international workshops and lectures.
- Author(s)Sharon Snir
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintInspired Living
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.