CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionLove, twice in a lifetime There are five stages of grief, and Luke Bosworth is stuck on anger. Unable to move on after his wife's death, he's struggling to make ends meet and be a good father to his children - a fight he's afraid he's losing. But then Sarah Jensen crashes into his life. Dealing with the loss of her mother, Sarah is a kindred spirit in grief. And even though he doesn't always agree with her actions, she renews hope for Luke and his children. Suddenly he's making plans for the future again. But can he take the risk of falling in love a second time?
- Author BiographyDespite being told by her college creative-writing professor that she had no writing talent whatsoever , Catherine Lanigan has been writing novels for over 35 years. Her bestselling romances have been translated into 27 languages. She is the author of the Romancing the Stone and The Jewel of the Nile. She can be found on Twitter @cathlanigan, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest. www.catherinelanigan.com.
- Author(s)Catherine Lanigan
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleShores of Indian Lake
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight190 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.