All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.88
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.35
- AU $10.29Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.22
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.23
About this product
- DescriptionInflammation caused by food allergies has become so wide-spread in today's society and finding the right ingredient substitutions just takes some creative thinking. Whether you are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free or soy-free, this book will show you creative ways to make ordinary food ingredients pull double-duty in ways you never imagined! You will be able to create dishes like pizza, pasta, waffles and snack foods that you have longed for. In addition to substitution suggestions, included are recipes for delicious and nutritious meal ideas. This book is also a must-have if you prepare foods for family and friends with food allergies.
- Author BiographySusan Hardesty has lived with food allergies and autoimmune issues for her whole life. She refers to herself as the ingredient substitution queen of the kitchen, where she is always coming up with new recipe modifications to fit her dietary needs. Susan is a Holistic Health Coach certified through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She is also a family herbalist, certified by The School of Natural Healing. As the founder of gainingahealthylifestyle.com, Susan conducts health and wellness assessments, helping clients to regain their health when faced with allergies and immune issues, to gain a healthy connection to self care, and to attain healthy weight goals specific to each client's needs. She also gives lectures and leads workshops on healthy eating and cooking. In her spare time, Susan can be found in her kitchen, modifying and creating new recipes.
- Author(s)Susan J Hardesty
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.