All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe hallucinatory, unforgettable account of a moment - or an eternity - in an uncertain love affairThe man has actually come to tell his lover that he wants to leave her, but as soon as he walks in he realizes he won't be able to tell her. The woman rolls a joint. They smoke it. And as they drift into ather state of mind, he approaches the border zones between being and nbeing, between living and imagining, or is it between life and death?From the acclaimed author of A Book of Memories we w have this unsettling and strangely beautiful exploration of the impossibility of love. The mysterious musicality and physical intensity of the narration will be familiar to readers of Nadas's other fiction, but Love is a radical new departure.
- Author BiographyPeter Nadas was born in Budapest in 1942. His work has been translated into twelve languages. The author of A Book of Memories (FSG, 1998) and The End of a Family Story (FSG, 1999), he lives in the village of Gombosszeg, Hungary.
- Author(s)Paeter Naadas,Peter Nadas
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byImre Goldstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.