All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.20
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeologist Berit Katsaros travels the world in search of treasures from ancient times. A serious injury forces her to take a break from fieldwork and accept an interim teaching job at Whitman College. She finds thing redeeming in her frustrating sabbaticalexcept her sexy landlord, Tace. When Stacy Tace Lomond takes charge of her brother s failing microbrewery, she discovers a passion and talent she never realized she possessed. After years of putting herself last and supporting others dreams, she s ready to make a name for her artisanal beer among the academics and sophisticated wineries in Walla Walla, Washington. Berit might be a tempting distraction, but she s only a temporary fixture in town and in Tace s life. Slow-crafted beer and time-worn artifacts. Both women recognize what s important in their careers, but can they learn to appreciate the value of love?
- Author BiographyKaris Walsh is a horseback riding instructor who lives on a small farm in the Pacific Northwest. When she isn t teaching or writing, she enjoys spending time outside with her animals, reading, playing the viola, and riding with friends.
- Author(s)Karis Walsh
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.