All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
About this product
- DescriptionLovesick in Beverly Hills is the story of a Persian Jewish girl's struggle to survive coming to America at age eighteen. As result of an arranged marriage, she had to face a lethal divorce and a painful relationship to one of the Beverly Hills' wealthiest men: a powerful wheeler-dealer who refused to leave his drunken, abusive wife but also refused to let go of the only woman he ever loved. The divorce became grand theater, and eleven lawyers later, she built her own case all by herself to avoid going to jail for a crime she never committed.
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.