All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.93Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date reference for students and researchers in the field is the first systematic treatment on the property measurements of organic semiconductor materials. Following an introduction, the book goes on to treat the structural analysis of thin films and spectroscopy of electronic states. Subsequent sections deal with optical spectroscopy and charge transport. An invaluable source for understanding, handling and applying this key type of material for physicists, materials scientists, graduate students, and analytical laboratories.
- Author BiographyThorsten Kampen is product manager for electron spectroscopy at the SPECS Surface Nano Analysis GmbH and lecturer at the Department of Solid State Physics of the Technical University Berlin, Germany. After having obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Duisburg, he moved on to work at the Technical University of Chemnitz and then in the Molecular Physics Group of the Fritz-Haber-Institute of the Max-Planck-Society in Berlin. His assignments included research stays in the US and Japan. On the national level, Dr. Kampen was involved in projects of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG.
- Author(s)Thorsten U. Kampen
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width180 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.