All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive, systematic approach to the development of vision system architectures that employ sensory-processing concurrency and parallel processing to meet the automy challenges posed by a variety of safety and surveillance applications. Coverage includes a thorough analysis of resistive diffusion networks embedded within an image sensor array. This analysis supports a systematic approach to the design of spatial image filters and their implementation as vision chips in CMOS techlogy. The book also addresses system-level considerations pertaining to the embedding of these vision chips into vision-enabled wireless sensor networks. Describes a system-level approach for designing of vision devices and embedding them into vision-enabled, wireless sensor networks; Surveys state-of-the-art, vision-enabled WSN des; Includes details of specifications and challenges of vision-enabled WSNs; Explains architectures for low-energy CMOS vision chips with embedded, programmable spatial filtering capabilities; Includes considerations pertaining to the integration of vision chips into off-the-shelf WSN platforms.
- Author(s)Angel Rodriguez-Vazquez,Jorge Fernandez-Berni,Ricardo Carmona-Galan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/04/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.