All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAunt Karen is taking over Lucy's life-what's left of it. Lucy is a feisty, precocious tomboy who questions everything-even God. It's t hard to see why: a horrible accident killed her mother and blinded her father, turning her life upside down. It will take a strong but gentle housekeeper-who insists on Bible study along with homework-to show Lucy that there are many ways to become the woman God intends her to be. Lucy is faced with her toughest obstacles yet in her quest to find out just what it means to be a girl. Dad's gone back to school, and Aunt Karen has taken over parenting duties, imposing wardrobe inspections and trying to be the world's ultimate soccer mom. At the same time, J.J. is learning firsthand about bullying, and soccer is becoming way more competitive as Lucy prepares for Olympic Development Program tryouts. With everything going on in her life, Lucy has to depend on God more than ever.
- Author BiographyNancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
- Author(s)Nancy N. Rue
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFaithgirlz / A Lucy Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight181 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.