All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionTo say that Mr. Robert Frisk is a creature of habit is an understatement. He's lived a simple, frugal life, and if he was lonely, it didn't seem to bother him. When Mr. Frisk is visited by a strange man in the middle of the night and subsequently passes away, his son Benjamin isn't sure what to make of his father's death-or his life, for that matter. Prompted by this sudden change, Benjamin begins asking questions about the meaning and consequences of life's everyday decisions. Should he continue with his stable yet low-paying job at a local quarry or take a risk? His father left him a considerable amount of money, but what was the use of Mr. Frisk's thriftiness if he never enjoyed it? How can Benjamin avoid repeating his father's mistakes? How can he live his own life to its fullest potential? Mr. Frisk is an examination of one man's attempt to make sense of his father's choices, and thus make better decisions for himself and his family. Written in a lyrical, simple voice, this everyman story will inspire you to ponder your life's decisions and to strive t only to live, but to live fully.
- Author BiographyR. D. Berg found writing inspiration in his garden. The seeds of his debut novel, Mr. Frisk, grew alongside tomatoes, onions, and the odd audacious weed. While Berg lived on a county road, he preferred the peace of watching his garden grow rather than the bustle of cars going by. He resided in a small village in rural northern Michigan.
- Author(s)R D Berg
- PublisherAllan J. Berg
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllan J. Berg
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.