Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe 11th edition of this STC award-winning book explains how to organize, build, and publish online help, policies and procedures, kwledge bases, user guides and more using the industry benchmark for single source publishing: MadCap Flare. Flare expert Scott DeLoach shares detailed information about how to import content from RoboHelp, Word, FrameMaker, HTML, and DITA documents and how to use all of Flare's features. Each section also includes sample questions to help you prepare for the Flare certification test.
- Author(s)Scott Deloach
- Date of Publication19/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.