Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionDo you solve problems in the style of a coyote, competitor or eagle? Recognising the way you approach and deal with problems at work will enable you to identify the most suitable technique to use on a daily basis. Victor Newman's practical book strikes at the heart of fundamental challenges faced by all managers. It looks beyond the conventional techniques of problem-solving to the underlying process, identifies eight stages and explains how to recognise which technique is appropriate to which stage. On this basis managers can generate solutions at both the personal and the organisational level. A unique feature of the book is a Problem Solving Styles Profile that enables each reader to apply the material in the text to improve their own problem-solving capability.
- Author BiographyVictor Newman is Senior Lecturer and Head of Organizational Development Consulting at the CIM Institute, Cranfield University. He developed the Creating Effective Solutions workshop programme for Coopers and Lybrand and has written widely on change management, teamworking and business transformation.
- Author(s)Victor Newman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Weight265 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.