All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate perfect pop-up and 3-D cards that tell Dad he's the greatest, wish Mom a happy birthday, and offer friends and family personalized keepsake greetings. Two origami experts explain simple techniques with illustrated instructions for a dozen charming cards. Includes 8 sheets of heavy cardstock plus directions for folding envelopes.
- Author BiographySteve Biddle has taught origami to children and adults since 1976. Megumi Biddle, whomet and married Steve while he was studying origami in Japan, is a prominent paper artist whohas received many awards for heroriginal designs.
- Author(s)Megumi Biddle,Steve Biddle
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.