All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor those strapped for time but still hungry for a great dinner, Fine Cooking Make It Tonight is a better and less expensive alternative to takeaway! This collection of 150 (yes, 150!) quick-and-easy recipes for every night of the week have all been triple-tested by the Fine Cooking test kitchen staff to ensure delicious results. But this lifesaver of a recipe book doesn't stop at mouth watering taste, because we kw the clock is ticking. That's why most recipes are prep to plate in just 30 minutes as you serve up the tastiest, freshest dishes, including chicken, steak, fish, main course salads, sandwiches, pasta, vegetarian dishes and more. Dinner is served!
- Author BiographyFine Cooking features friendly, hands-on advice written by culinary experts and provides reliable recipes, inspiration and trusted techniques for cooks of all skill levels.
- Author(s)Fine Cooking
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleFine Cooking
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight667 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.