All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for medical students, physicians, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare providers to understand managed care is greater w than ever. With clear explanations of issues ranging from medical costs to healthcare reform, Managed Care Made Simple is an invaluable resource for anyone who has chosen a career in the health professions. The second edition of this successful book updates the latest in this rapidly changing field. Every chapter has been revised and a new section on legislative initiatives has been added. Dr Baldor's straightforward approach offers a greater understanding of medical ecomics for physicians and their patients.
- Author(s)Robert A. Baldor
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/1998
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Inc.
- Content Note0
- Weight220 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.