All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClear and effective communication within and beyond organisations has always been a crucial business driver, and as communication channels proliferate and the speed of communication increases, getting your message across has never been more important. Using the series' trademark mix of checklists and thinker profiles, the guide looks at different types of business communications - written, verbal and external - and also focusses on the challenges of cross-cultural and virtual communication, and websites and social media. Topics covered include: report writing, running meetings, presentations, negotiation, PR and media interview planning, influencing, crisis communications and much more.
- Author BiographyThe Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is the UK's only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards of management and leadership excellence. It has over 100,000 members worldwide. Books in the Checklists series are based on the experience and contributions of its most experienced members.
- Author(s)CMI Books
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleChecklist Series: Step by Step Guides to Getting it Right
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight321 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.