CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionResponsiveness - conceived of as an organization's ability to listen, understand and respond to demands put to it by its stakeholders - has become a crucial, yet underresearched concept in strategic change and organization development. Claus Jacobs develops a concept of enactive responsiveness that transcends the traditional stimulus-response metaphor by re-introducing the dialogical and relational dimensions of responsiveness.
- Author BiographyDr. Claus Jacobs promovierte an der School of Business Studies der University of Dublin, Trinity College. Als Research Fellow in der Imagination Lab Foundation, Lausanne, forscht er im Bereich innovativer Strategie- und Organisationsentwicklung.
- Author(s)Claus Jacobs
- PublisherDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Content Notebiography
- Weight214 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.