All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time for men to become more responsible fathers, more loving husbands, more supportive church leaders, and more productive employees in the workplace. This book offers the basic principles to help make that transformation possible. Every man should read this book, absorb it, apply it, and teach his son to follow his footsteps.
- Author BiographyDr. David Stephens is a relationship coach to couples and single adults. As part of his relationship coaching activities, Dr. Stephens conducts seminars, marriage enrichment classes, and does keynote speaking for churches, civic groups, and leadership development organizations. He has also hosted television programs seen on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) and hosted his own radio program. The newspaper column written by Dr. Stephens has been read in cities across the United States. Dr. Stephens is a Certified Christian Marriage and Family Therapist. He has earned graduate degrees in counseling, business management, and practical ministry. Dr. Stephens and his wife, Angela, are natives of Birmingham, Alabama. They have two children, Victoria and David Jr.
- Author(s)David F Stephens,Dr David F Stephens
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.