All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionTrapped. In a world where everything is measured and control pervades every area of life, four people begin to break down. Instead they break through the walls of deceit and propaganda and into a world of revolution. Each, in their way, vow to overthrow the established order. They embark on a journey against the forces arraigned against them, forces of state and self doubt. Ultimately their paths converge on a dangerous road and the discovery of an ancient secret.
- Author BiographyScott Bailey is a freelance writer, author and blogger. As well as this dystopian novel, Mankind Limited his other work include A Spring of Dreams a collection of poetry and blogging that ranges across family articles, poetry and short stories and even the odd book or movie review.
- Author(s)Scott Bailey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.