All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionM.A.P. for the Essay Examination is a common sense approach to success in essay examination situations. This book examines the mechanics, anatomy, and preparation techniques used by successful students at various levels of their educational careers. The M.A.P. method stresses the importance of prewriting and planning for even the time constrained writing situation of an essay exam. Whether it is a high school history examination, a botany exam at a community college, or a test in world literature at a major university, students who use the M.A.P. method achieve success in any essay examination situation.
- Author BiographyLeslie D. Hannah is Assistant Professor of Writing and Composition at Louisiana State University, Alexandria and a Writing Specialist at the University of Nevada, Reno. The author holds a Ph.D. in English from the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Leslie D. Hannah
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/08/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width170 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.