All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique series gets close up to some amazing areas of our world, and allows readers the opportunity to explore key countries, topographical features and cities in a way that is both engaging and entertaining. In addition, each book highlights significant human, geographical, sporting and ecomic information.
- Author BiographySince landing on planet Earth, Paul Rockett has spent much of his time reading up on the adventures of human life, while also experiencing a few of his own. In his quest to find out more about his chosen home planet, Paul has travelled, doodled, eaten a lot of food, plundered dusty libraries and gazed out of windows. Having gathered together a vast amount of fascinating data, it is now his mission to present as much as he can in interesting ways, so that any passing Martian can see how brilliant life is on Earth.
- Author(s)Paul Rockett
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleClose-up Continents
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight172 g
- Width142 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.28
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.