All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionChef Marc Forgione opened his eponymous New York City restaurant in 2008 to widespread acclaim, becoming the youngest American-born chef and owner to receive a Michelin star in consecutive years. Upon winning Season 3 of Food Network's The Next Iron Chef, Forgione joined the ranks of former and current stars and best-selling authors such as Mario Batali and Bobby Flay. He can w be seen competing as one of the stars of the beloved Iron Chef America. Forgione's first cookbook features gorgeous photos throughout and 170 recipes with restaurant signature favourites including Chili Lobster and Chicken Under a Brick. The cookbook features t only recipes but also stories of an unlikely journey to where Chef Forgione and the restaurant are w. Flavour comes first, but Forgione is like an artist in the way he presents food. His goal with the book is t to just present a collection of recipes but to challenge home cooks and aspiring chefs, helping them to elevate their skills in the kitchen.
- Author(s)Marc Forgione
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs throughout
- Weight1969 g
- Width299 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.