Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionMargot, a beautiful, young, American psychologist living in Barcelona, seems to have it all: a happy marriage, a flourishing practice serving the ex-pat community and an enviable social life in this vibrant and culture rich city. But when she is drawn into an obsessive, sexually charged affair and two of her clients are found dead in mysterious circumstances, she is forced to question her professional, personal and sexual boundaries. Whose secrets hold the key to the horrific death of the young lovers? Her husband's? Her lover's?
- Author(s)Don Boyd
- PublisherZiji Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBorehamwood
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZiji Publishing Ltd
- Weight275 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.