All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionMarine Biology covers the basics of marine biology with a global approach, using examples from numerous regions and ecosystems worldwide. This introductory, one-semester text is designed for n-majors. Authors Castro and Huber have made a special effort to include solid basic science content needed in a general education course, including the fundamental principles of biology, the physical sciences, and the scientific method. This science coverage is integrated with a stimulating, up-to-date overview of marine biology.
- Author BiographyPeter Castro a Professor of Biological Sciences at the California State Polytechnic University. Michael E. Huber a Chair of GESAMP (Joint Group of Experts on the Scientific Aspects of Marine Environmental Protection).
- Author(s)Michael E. Huber,Peter Castro
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1308 g
- Width236 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.