All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMark Leonhard is well kwn especially for his photographic portrait studies; this time, however, he takes the public by surprise with images of nature. His photographs of trees and bushes with dense foliage or the intricate network of twigs and branches offer thing for the viewer s eyes to fixate on. And this is precisely what is so special about the works of Mark Leonhard: he reduces the camera s depth of field to such an extent that foreground and background seem to merge, forced into one single level of perception. The result is images of nature without space or depth.
- Author BiographyKlaus Honnef is a professor of photography theory at the Kassel Art Academy. He has been the curator of more than 500 exhibitions in Germany and abroad.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width241 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKlaus Honnef
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.