Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionSourced from the past four year of The Marketing Society Awards for Excellence, the 34 case studies presented in Marketing Excellence 2 represent the 'best of the best' marketing thinking from some of the world's leading brands; and although they encompass examples of different marketing techniques in action, all are consistent in one thing: all showcase great strategic thinking, inspiring creativity and faultless execution. To add further value to the product, The Marketing Society has sourced additional insight and comment by a selection of high profile marketers to introduce each of the eleven Chapters and draw out key lessons from each of the case studies. Marketing Excellence 2 - an invaluable manual for any business practitioner.
- Author BiographyHugh Burkitt is Chief Executive of The Marketing Society, which is the leading network for senior marketers in the UK. At the Society he has been responsible for the launch of the Society's Manifesto for Marketing, and the Marketing Leaders Programme for aspiring marketing directors. He began his own marketing career as a Unilever trainee at Birds Eye Foods and progressed via the Manchester Business School to Collett Dickenson Pearce. He spent the next thirty years in advertising, founding the agency Burkitt Weinreich Bryant Clients and Company in 1986, and leaving in 2002 as Chairman of Burkitt DDB.
- Author(s)Hugh Burkitt
- PublisherThe Marketing Society
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationTeddington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Marketing Society
- Content Notecolour visuals throughout, photography, adverts, charts, tables, figures
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.