All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the anuncement of the extraordinary syd of bishops, 2014-2015, Pope Francis placed marriage and family at the centre of ecclesial attention and a somewhat turbulent discussion was ignited. This volume examines the most important issues of this discussion. Edited by George Augustin, there are original contributions from Walter Kasper, Christoph Schonborn, Gerhard Ludwig Muller, Cathleen Kaveny, Terrence Keeley, Thomas Krafft, Thomas Soding, Reinhard Marx, and Kurt Koch.
- Author BiographyRev. George Augustin, SAC, is professor of fundamental theology and dogmatics at the Philosophisch-Theologischen Hochschule Vallendar in Germany and the founding director of the Cardinal Walter Kasper Institute for Ecumenism, Theology and Spirituality.
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeorge Augustin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.