Mastering Autodesk Maya 2015: Autodesk Official Press by Todd Palamar (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by riktamz2
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpand your skills with complete Maya mastery Mastering Autodesk Maya is the ultimate guide to the popular 3D animation software. Author Todd Palamar draws on his extensive professional animation experience to help readers take their Maya skills to the next level. Written for those who already kw the basics of this ermous program, the book covers advanced topics and professional techniques for modeling, animation, texturing, and visual effects. Fully updated to reflect Maya's latest features, the book takes a hands-on approach to instruction, providing readers with a diverse set of tutorials designed by real-world professionals to showcase 3D animation and visual techniques used in industry settings. Complete and comprehensive, the book makes an excellent desk reference for the working animator, and is an ideal resource for those seeking Maya certification. The unique combination of challenging material and practical instruction make this one-of-a-kind guide the ultimate Maya handbook. Topics include: * Animation using inverse kinematics, keyframes, and deformers * Hard surface and organic modeling * Proper rigging techniques, and working with Maya Muscle * Xgen, Paint Effects, and rendering with mental ray * Texture mapping, compositing, nParticles, and more * Virtual filmmaking and scene management The most complex skills are useless if they can't be applied, so the book emphasizes the practical, day-to-day uses of each skill, and discusses which solutions best fit which scenario. For the computer animation professional seeking a more in-depth mastery of this popular animation program, Mastering Autodesk Maya is an excellent investment in the future of your career.
- Author BiographyTodd Palamar began his career creating traditional special effects for low-budget horror movies and quickly gravitated to computer animation. After working on numerous straight-to-video movies, he entered the video game industry. Todd has extensive freelance experience, including dozens of military and game-style simulations, corporate commercials, and theme park rides. In addition, he has written several Maya books, including Maya Studio Projects: Photorealistic Characters and several editions of Mastering Autodesk Maya.
- Author(s)Todd Palamar
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight1776 g
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.