Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Basic Management is a fully comprehensive introduction to the principles and practice of management. This edition has been extensively revised to incorporate the latest developments in management thinking, and to include the effects on managerial practice and activities of the European Union, and globalisation of business. It also makes substantial reference to the changes in public services, and increased activity in the t-for-profit sector.
- Author BiographyE C EYRE - a prize winning author with over thirty years' industrial experience, and eighteen years' teaching in higher education. RICHARD PETTINGER is Lecturer in Management at University College London . He has far reaching experience in both public and private sectors and also works as a consultant in these areas. He is the author of a number of management textbooks, including Introduction to Management, also published by Macmillan.
- Author(s)E.C. Eyre,Richard Pettinger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/08/1999
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series (Business)
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight469 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Revised byRichard Pettinger
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.