All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for nursing faculty from the leading experts in concept-based nursing curricula, Mastering Concept-Based Teaching gives you all the strategies and guidance you need to plan, develop, and deliver an effective concept-based curriculum. Rewned authors Dr. Jean Foret Giddens, Dr. Linda Caputi, and Dr. Beth Rodgers walk you through the background and benefits of using a concept-based learning approach, how to apply a research-based approach to teaching concepts, how to improve and evaluate student learning with concepts, and much more to ensure you are ready to successfully bring concepts into your nursing program.
- Author(s)Beth L. Rodgers,Jean Foret Giddens,Linda Caputi
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.