All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifying, measuring and improving social impact is a significant challenge for corporate and private foundations, charities, NGOs and corporations. How best to balance possible social and environmental benefits (and costs) against one ather? How does one bring clarity to multiple possibilities and opportunities? Based on years of work and new field studies from around the globe, the authors have written a book for managers that is grounded in the best academic and managerial research. It is a practical guide that describes the steps needed for identifying, measuring and improving social impact. This approach is useful in maximizing the impact of different types of investments, including grants and donations, impact investments, and commercial investments. With numerous examples of actual organizational approaches, research into more than fifty organizations, and extensive practical guidance and best practices, Measuring and Improving Social Impacts fills a critical gap.
- Author BiographyMARC J. EPSTEIN is Distinguished Research Professor of Management at Rice University in Houston, Texas. KRISTI YUTHAS is Associate Professor of Accounting at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Kristi Yuthas,Marc J. Epstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.