All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis computer-based menclature aims to create a universal environment for the acquisition, review, and transmission of medical information independent of language. MEDCIN systemizes the diagstic process, by removing the subjective variables of patient information gathering, allowing for a more consistent patient diagsis, and more reliable data for research. Through a coding structure of hierarchical inheritance, MEDCIN accommodates the individual thought processes of the clinician, while remaining structured eugh to capture the clinical findings needed for documentation and analysis. It also provides a universal language base for over 50,000 specific medical findings in French, German and Spanish, enabling the user to read patient chart data, irrespective of the language of acquisition.
- Author(s)Peter S. Goltra
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1372 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.