All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionNeuropsychologists have an important role in potentiating the psychosocial adjustment and quality of life of patients through effective diagsis and rehabilitation of cognitive and psychomotor deficits caused by acute and chronic disease. Thoroughly updated and expanded, this second edition of the highly acclaimed Medical Neuropsychology contains a complete review of the rapidly developing literature pertaining to the association between cognition and medical diseases. As a compendium of the empirical literature documenting the neuropsychological sequelae of organ and system pathology, this volume will be of interest of all practitioners interested in the integration of neuropsychology into the mainstream of health service delivery.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight684 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid H. van Thiel,Kathleen L. Edwards,Meryl Butters,Ralph E. Tarter,Sue R. Beers
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.